European Hedgehog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I collected a hedgie this morning! (Edie)

+3
Hedgehog
Bethany
Trish
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I collected a hedgie this morning! (Edie) - Page 2 Empty Re: I collected a hedgie this morning! (Edie)

Post  Trish Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:39 am

Edie was 248g when I collected her last Sunday, she now weighs 300g. Thumbs Up
Trish
Trish
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 471
I collected a hedgie this morning! (Edie) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100I collected a hedgie this morning! (Edie) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://www.animalcrazy@bravehost.com

Back to top Go down

I collected a hedgie this morning! (Edie) - Page 2 Empty Re: I collected a hedgie this morning! (Edie)

Post  Bethany Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:49 am

Wow! Well done to you both, you must be very proud.
Keep up the great work!

Bethany.
Bethany
Bethany
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 629
I collected a hedgie this morning! (Edie) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100I collected a hedgie this morning! (Edie) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-28

http://www.europeanhedgehog.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoggy Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:56 am

Great to hear Trish. She is putting on lots of weight by the minute. Just before you release her, you will have to take a picture to show us how fat she has become!
Well done. Edie sounds like a real character, is she not? Smile
Hoggy
Hoggy

Male
Number of posts : 136
I collected a hedgie this morning! (Edie) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100I collected a hedgie this morning! (Edie) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Trish Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:23 am

She certainly is a character, definately knows her own mind and I'm sure she has an opinion about everything!!! Laughing
Trish
Trish
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Bethany Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:26 am

Sounds like bags of fun.
My Snuffles was a character as well, he was very cute and cudly (even with the spines!).

I love Hedgehogs. This is what got me so interested in them, even from this early age.

Bethany.
Bethany
Bethany
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Trish Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:36 pm

Edie has just had the last of her course of Panacur - and then tucked into some raw chicken!! Grin
Trish
Trish
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Bethany Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:58 am

Brilliant, Trish!
She is getting better every day by the sounds of things.

Well done both! Flowers

Bethany.
Bethany
Bethany
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoggy Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:03 am

Great Trish!
I think this is going to make a brilliant rescue story.
Hoggy
Hoggy

Male
I collected a hedgie this morning! (Edie) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100I collected a hedgie this morning! (Edie) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Johog Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:40 am

glad to hear shes doing okay Grin
sounds like a character
Johog
Johog

Female
Number of posts : 231
I collected a hedgie this morning! (Edie) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100I collected a hedgie this morning! (Edie) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Trish Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:05 am

confused

Edie ate nothing overnight, and has lost 5g.

I am hoping this is a protest as instead of giving her Asda cat food in gravy I gave her Felic in jelly.

Her poo was light in colour, could this be because she had raw chicken a couple of days ago? Unsure

I have put a dish of the food she does eat in with her, but she hasn't touched it yet - judging by how her bedding is she has stayed put all morning.
Trish
Trish
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Bethany Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:57 am

I sure hope that she gets better soon.

Bethany.
Bethany
Bethany
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Johog Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:16 pm

luck its just a one night thing and she picks up tomorow.my smallest ones weight is up and down all the time.
Johog
Johog

Female
I collected a hedgie this morning! (Edie) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100I collected a hedgie this morning! (Edie) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoggy Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:54 pm

Oh, I do hope that she gets better. I'm sure she will, because, as Jo said, their weight goes up and down so much. Hopefuly it is just one of those nights or something.
Good luck.

Dave.
Hoggy
Hoggy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Hedgehoglover Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:58 pm

I hope she gets well soon and puts on the fat again.

Edie is a fighter. I'm sure this just, as Dave said, one of those nights.
Hedgehoglover
Hedgehoglover

Female
Number of posts : 64

Back to top Go down

Post  John & Hogs Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:59 pm

Good luck with Edie! Hoping that she is just pulling a stunt because she wants attention, she is a little character.
John & Hogs
John & Hogs

Male
Number of posts : 84

Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Hedgehog Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:00 am

Good luck with little Eddie, Trish.
Hedgehog
Hedgehog

Female
Number of posts : 102

Registration date : 2008-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Trish Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:34 am

Popped on very quick before going to work.

Edie ate all her food last night, poo is normal and she put some weight back on!! party

She clearly likes Asda food! Rolling Eyes
Trish
Trish
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Johog Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:23 am

phew! cheers
Johog
Johog

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  John & Hogs Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:48 am

That is really good to hear, Trish. She is a brilliant Hedgehog!
John & Hogs
John & Hogs

Male
Number of posts : 84

Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Trish Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:11 pm

I am really hoping Edie eats tonight - I couldn't get the Asda pouches she likes, but got the same food in gravy but in cans. Trouble is, it looks more like jelly than gravy. Shocked hide

luck
Trish
Trish
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Johog Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:16 pm

Argh Sign luck luck
you wouldn't think thet'd be too fussy coming from the wild would you??
harleys trashing his box in protest to not having his usual food tonight Grin
Johog
Johog

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Trish Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:21 pm

Edie seems to be on a normal day/night routine - nothing touched all day, and she appears to have stayed put (I have checked, she is just sleeping!) Grin
Trish
Trish
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Trish Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:45 pm

Edie continues to be Edie!! She has a preference for pillow cases, gets right in them!! Laughing

But....

Give her a tea cosie, she will sleep in it but not before she has almost completely covered the inside with poo and wee'd in it! silent Rolling Eyes
Trish
Trish
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Bethany Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:54 pm

I gave mine pillow cases once, the mess they made! The smell they made! Hedgehogs will be Hedgehogs Laughing

Bethany.
Bethany
Bethany
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Trish Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:59 pm

Edie is very nearly 400g!! Thumbs Up
Trish
Trish
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next