European Hedgehog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

quick hogs update!

3 posters

Go down

quick hogs update! Empty quick hogs update!

Post  Johog Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:00 am

hi everyone Smile
well its still snow here and more tonight by the look of it Rolling Eyes
all the hogs in the shed have gone into hibernation but are well. i had to bring another of the babes in, mikey, as he looked a bit on the small side. he is now in the bottom half of the hutch and is eating well. hes very friendly and comes out to say hello! hes very dark in colour in the fur and spines confused also his spines are very soft to touch, so am trying to find out whether its a good idea for release or not, oh and his sight turned out to be fine Smile
lucy is well lucy! a couple of weeks ago i had to remove dead tissue from inside her ear, she had scratched the outer ear and pushed the skin inside sad2 her ear infections have cleared up and she started to shuffle about abit and then she caught a cold, as someone had turned the heating off in the house, so shes back in the cat carrier and making a good recovery. shes a funny little thing, sometimes she likes to just sit on my lap and nose about (maybe some sights coming back?) and shes getting quite bossy, letting me know whats what!
anyway i hope everyones okay and having fun in the snow Grin
Johog
Johog

Female
Number of posts : 231
quick hogs update! Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100quick hogs update! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-10

Back to top Go down

quick hogs update! Empty Re: quick hogs update!

Post  Trish Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:58 pm

Hedgies keep us on our toes don't they!! Laughing

All fine here, lots of snow still, had some more but has stopped - for now.

Scooby is still hibernating and Edie still makes a mess and eats ecery night, she tried hibernating one night but clearly didn't like it much!! Rolling Eyes
Trish
Trish
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 471
quick hogs update! Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100quick hogs update! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://www.animalcrazy@bravehost.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bethany Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:21 am

Nice to hear from you again, Jo!

Sorry to hear of Lucy's cold, I hope she recovers soon.

Great job so far, thank you for keeping us updated Thumbs Up

Bethany.
Bethany
Bethany
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 629
quick hogs update! Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100quick hogs update! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-28

http://www.europeanhedgehog.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down