European Hedgehog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Easter 2009 Report on Hedgehogs

3 posters

Go down

Easter 2009 Report on Hedgehogs Empty Easter 2009 Report on Hedgehogs

Post  Bethany Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:39 am

I have been waiting to see if there are any Hedgehogs about in our new garden.

Tomorrow night I plan to stay up very, very late to do some Hedgehog watching, or should I say Hedgehog spotting, being as I still don't know if there are any Hedgehogs in the area. So, I will just have to do my best. This is normally an activity I would do during the big Summer Holidays, when there is no school to hold me back. But I really want to know if there are any Hedgehogs awake yet, and more importantly, do they roam my garden?

It might be early, but if I am very lucky I might just see something. Its not just Hedgehogs which can be seen at night in your garden, but many, many more species too. With this in mind, I am hoping to see as many different animals as possible.

It's been a while since I have seen a Hedgehog, and I am missing them terrbily. Last year's Hedgehog watch (in the Summer) was the worst year for Hedgehogs, with few being seen, and add to the fact I saw several dead on the road, made matters even worse.

Firstly, I need to make sure everything is ready for them (the food, feeding stations, nest boxes e.t.c) then I will have more of a chance of seeing something.

Well, wish me look. Lets hope I am lucky enough to see an 'early Hedgehog'.

Bethany.
Bethany
Bethany
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 629
Easter 2009 Report on Hedgehogs Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Easter 2009 Report on Hedgehogs Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-28

http://www.europeanhedgehog.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Easter 2009 Report on Hedgehogs Empty Re: Easter 2009 Report on Hedgehogs

Post  Trish Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:30 am

I wish you lots of luck, and very much look forward to reading your spotting results! happy
Trish
Trish
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 471
Easter 2009 Report on Hedgehogs Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Easter 2009 Report on Hedgehogs Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://www.animalcrazy@bravehost.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bethany Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:46 am

Thanks Trish, hope I see something Smile

Bethany.
Bethany
Bethany
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 629

Registration date : 2008-10-28

http://www.europeanhedgehog.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post  John & Hogs Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:58 pm

Hi Beth hope you seeing some hogs too, its been a long while since I have seen any wild ones too, maybe cus of how early it is.
John & Hogs
John & Hogs

Male
Number of posts : 84
Easter 2009 Report on Hedgehogs Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Easter 2009 Report on Hedgehogs Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down